Friday, February 12, 2010

First Day After Completion of First IVIG Treatment

Last night after the treatment I had a lot of trembling, shortness of breath, lower back pain and headache. I took medications to deal with those symptoms and finally felt well enough to lie down (can't lie down when I can't breathe). This morning I woke up and felt achy all over. I just wanted to cry from it. I've felt weak and wiped out all day, and have probably spent too much time sitting up at my computer. Time to rest.
My doctor called and said now that I've started treatments I can stop taking the prophylactic antibiotics and it's ok to even be around sick people. I think I might wait awhile to spend much time around sick people, but it's nice to know that I don't have to be cooped up and wear masks everywhere I go now! :) She also said to just continue treating the symptoms from the treatment and to not worry about them
Now I'll rest... ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment